eACLS Training Course a program duly developed by the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP). eACLS has been designed as an advance cardiac life support program, geared to meet the needs of two separate groups: pre-hospital ALS personnel and hospital personnel. It contains knowledge and skills components needed to achieve certification. The knowledge portion is taken ONLINE and while the skills testing is to be taken and coordinated by an accredited eACLS training center.
- Participant must have undergone or possesses an unexpired CPR and AED course completion card (PRO CPR).
- Fundamental knowledge on advance Cardiac Life Support.
Skills testing: The initial phase of the course can be done online. After completion of the initial phase, the students then proceed to the skills portion.
- Once the participant presented his/her eACLS “Completion Acknowledgement“, the participant can now proceed with the skills testing to be conducted by an eACLS accredited training center.
- Prior to the skills testing, a Pre- test will be given to the participant
- The following four (4) skill testing stations are to be accomplished and SATISFACTORILY PASS:
- Airway and ventilation management
- ECG recognition and Treatment modalities
- Cardiac Arrest Management (Mega code)
- Course coordinator will conduct theory- demonstration discussion on the four (4) skills category prior to the Return Demonstration.
eACLS completion cards are directly issued by ACEP with a 2 year validity.
Upon successful completion the participant will recieved completion cards with the following credits: CEU
- 6 hours of AMA Category 1 CME credit and 6 hours of ACEP Category I CME credit for physicians.
- 6 hours of AAPA Category 1 CME credit for physician assistants.
- 6. 8 clinical CEH for nurses provided by the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA)
- 6 Advanced Continuing Education Hours (CEH) provided by the Continuing Education Coordinating Board for Emergency Medical Services (CECBEMS) for ALS pre-hospital providers.
Need more information? contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +63 32 4125484 / +63 32 2387719
Mobile: +63 916 555 7979