We offer TOEFL® iBT Review
We are also proud of our monthly high passing percentage!
What will you get on our review program?
- Pre-diagnostic exam (similar to actual test)
- Intensive review for approximately 30 hrs. (thorough lectures, individual practice tests, simulation exams, one on one interviews and assessments are given)
- Regular schedule: 4 hours for around 7 straight days except Sundays and holidays
- Flexible schedule will depend on the student’s availability
- FREE final coaching: conducted few days before the actual test.
Enroll with us now, FREE Final Coaching!
The review proper is interactive and thorough, covering all four sections of the test—Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking. Immediately after modular presentations, computer-based tests follow for the purpose of immersion. The speaking and writing responses done during practice are individually assessed by skillfully trained review facilitators who strictly monitor student progress all throughout the training.
Moreover, we have extended our service with our FREE Refresher sessions which focus on simulations to further prepare the examinee.
Why Take the TOEFL® Test?
- No matter where in the world you want to study, the TOEFL test can help get you there. You will be eligible for admission to virtually any institution in the world — including the top colleges and universities in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia and New Zealand.
- The TOEFL® test gives you more flexibility on when, where and how often you can take the test, and more practice tools and feedback, than any other English-language test in the world.
- You will be able to listen to lectures, view films, attend seminars, read textbooks, perform online research, speak with professors and other students, write academic papers, reports, e-mails and more.
What is TOEFL® iBT?
Stand for Test of English as a Foreign Language – Internet Base Test is a test that evaluates the potential success of an individual to use and understand academic English at a college level. It is required for non-native applicants at many English-speaking colleges and universities. Additionally, institutions such as government agencies, businesses, or scholarship programs may require this test. A TOEFL score is valid for two years and then is deleted from the official database. Colleges and universities usually consider only the most recent TOEFL score.
The TOEFL® test is a registered trademark of Educational Testing Service (ETS) and is administered worldwide. The test was first administered in 1964 and has since been taken by nearly 20 million students.
- The iBT version of the TOEFL test is scored on a scale of 0 to 120 points.
- Each of the four sections (Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing) receives a scaled score from 0 to 30. The scaled scores from the four sections are added together to determine the overall score.
- Speaking is initially given a score of 0 to 4, and writing is initially given a score of 0 to 5. These scores are converted to scaled scores of 0 to 30.
Want to enroll on our program? Contact us
TOEFL iBT Downloadable forms:
TOEFL iBT Registration Form
TOEFL iBT Registration Guide
More questions about our programs? Please leave a comment below.