British Council in cooperation with American Dream Review will be conducting an IELTS Orientation on August 21, 2009 (Friday) @ 4:00pm in Eugenia Ballroom Parklane Hotel, Cebu City, Philippines 6000. For more information contact us at +63 32 4125484.
American Dream Review is conducting a seminar about Ways of becoming a MASTER STUDENT, Cephalocaudal Assessment in 24 steps and learn to appreciate the benefits of the stethoscope as a Nursing Student. Our main speaker is Arthur Cantos RN, USRN, MAN, a Nursing Director of Bayani Nurse Center and a former Nurse Manager of The University of California San Francisco Medical Center, USA. The said seminar will be held on July 18, 2009 from 1:00PM -5:00PM at New Cebu Coliseum and July 19, 2009 from 8:00AM -12:00PM at MCWD Bldg., Cebu City, Philippines.
For more information contact us: +63 32 2387719 / 4186001
Note: Bring your STETHOSCOPE with you
A whole day event with Dr. Frances Rice-Farrand (Doctor in Nursing Practice; one of the NCLEX contributor) discusses about New trends on Cancer treatment and management and Sudden cardiac death advancement in treatment modalities while Mr. Art Cantos RN MAN USRN discusses Personality development training; Assertiveness training; and Critical thinking ability. There are more than 300 participants joined the said event in Casino Espanol de Cebu. There were 3 certificates given with CEU’s for USRN and discounts on our review courses.
American Dream Review will be conducting a forum regarding “Updates on NURSING PRACTICE” this coming June 2009. Our speaker is Frances M. Rice-Farrand, Doctor of Nursing Practice and one of the contributors of NCLEX Exam.
SPEAKER : FRANCES M. RICE-FARRAND, DNP, APRN, CNS
* License: California Board of Registered Nurses
* Accredited CEUs Provider
* Doctor in Nursing Practice
* Faculty, Los Angeles City College, Department of Nursing
* 2004 Oncology Nurse of the Year (Greater Los Angeles Oncology Chapter)
* BRN NCLEX Panel Expert
* One of the contributors of NCLEX Exam (Test Writer 2002-2003 & Enhanced understanding in the NCLEX process)
Dumaguete : June 20, 2009; 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Diabetes News/Current Trends in Diabetes Management
- Sudden Cardiac Death: Advancement in Treatment Modalities
Plaza Maria Luisa Suites Inn
2nd Floor Vicente T. Locsin Building, Legaspi St.,
Contact Person: Ms. Lorvie Tangon
Address: Dumaguete Review Center
3rd Floor Uymatiao Building,
Tel. No.: +63 35 420-5012
Cell No.: +63 915-699 5460
Cebu: June 21, 2009; 8:00am to 5:00pm
- New Trends on Cancer Treatment and Management
- Sudden Cardiac Advancement and Treatment Modalities incorporated in the lecture are Critical Thinking and NCLEX preparation with Feedback on Retrogression
Salon de España
Casino Español de Cebu
V. Ranudo St., Cebu City
Contact Persons: Mr. John Alvin Chiang
Ms. Christine Mercader
Address: American Dream Review Center
3rd Floor CDC Building 2,
Corner Colon and D. Jacosalem St.
Tel. No.: +63 32 412 5484/+63 32 418 6001
Cell No.: +63 916 555 7979
Dagupan : June 27, 2009
- New Trends on Cancer Treatment and Management
- Acculturation and Acculturative Stress
Dagupan City People’s Astrodome
Burgos Extension, Dagupan
Contact Persons: Ms. Rochelle Cabario / Ms. Natalie Leda
Address: Amdream of Pangasinan
Ves Garden Resort and Recreation Center
Tel. No.: +63 75 5643417
Cell No.: +63 915-5643643 / +63917-4909403
- An eight hour activity (8am-5pm) that would update participants on different trends and advancement in management of patient.
- Open forum for every topic discussed.
- Certificate of Attendance duly signed by the speaker will be distributed
- CEU units will be given to USRN’s.
If you can bring a minimum of:
10 – The one who referred is free for the seminar and has a 10% discount on all products/services except BLS Training.
5 – P750 commission and 10% discount on all products/services except BLS Training.
2 – P200 commission and 10% discount on all products/services except BLS Training.
Hurry!! Reserve your slots now by emailing email@example.com
NOTE: All participants will have automatic 10% discount to all courses except BLS. For more info please call +63 32 418 6001 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dagupan, Philippines (Mar. 26, 2009) – Almost a thousand Nursing graduating students from different universities and colleges in Dagupan gathered at Dagupan Astrodome to witness Mr. Arthur Cantos RN, MAN, USRN talk about Critical Thinking at Bedside and Five Minute Assessment. This FREE seminar was sponsored by American Dream in coordination with the University of Pangasinan. Moreover, the event was graced by the presence of UPANGs Dean, College of Nursing Prof. Maria Bernadette G. Cabugao, UPANGs Level IV Coordinator – College of Nursing Prof. Zenaida F. Bautista and UPANGs Chair, Advancxed Professional Courses Prof. Benedicta V. Dela Cruz during the seminar. Their attendance was greatly appreciated.
Furthermore, the success of the event is credited to our Dagupan staff, namely: Ms. Rochelle Cabario and Ms. Nathalie Wirene Ledda. Excellent job! All your hard work really paid off. Congratulations! We also would like to express our deepest thanks to the new management and faculty members of the University of Pangasinan for all their support. Our appreciation also goes to Dr. Rivera, the Chancellor and former president of UPANG, and Prof. Dela Cruz, for their complete trust and faith in AmDream and in the services we offered.
If you want to download the seminar handouts for Critical Thinking and 5 minute assessment, you can download here.
Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below
You can download American Dream Dagupan seminar handouts – Mar. 26, 2009 below.
- Why do you need to perform assessment
- The 5 Step Nursing Process
- Your patients for the day
- Lights Camera Action
- Introduction to the client
- Nursing Uniforms
- Head to Toe – Neuro
- Heart Tones
- Heart Sounds
- Pulmonary Assessment
- Breath Sounds
- and more…
- Critical Thinking vs. Critical Thinking Ability
- Intellectual Skills
- Technical Skills
- Attitude / Characteristics / Values
- Critical Thinking Characteristics
- Interpersonal Skills
- Critical Thinking is an Ability
- and more…