Welcome to the F.A.Q page:
Can I register for free?
Yes, the registration is free. To sign up, just visit www.americandreamreview.com and click on REGISTER button located on the left side of the page. You will only need one account for all our products.
What if I forgot my password?
Go to www.americandreamreview.com and click on “I forgot my password” link and enter your email address. An instruction will be sent via email on how to reset your password. Or click here to go to forgot my password page.
How to activate my account?
After you signup or register on our website, an email will be sent to you with an activation code, click on the activation link to activate your account so that you can login.
Can I take an online review when my account has been activated?
You can only take our Pre-diagnostic exam as a FREE online review, however if you want to take the simulation, quiz, practice test and predictor you have to subscribe on our product plans.
What are the other services you offer?
Aside from our NCLEX Online (RN and PN) we also offer Intensive/modular review for NCLEX, NLE (Local board Review for Nursing), IELTS, TOEFL iBT, First Aid/BLS/CPR with AED & ECG, TOEIC, ESL and SEE. For more information about our services, visit our services page.
Can I take a Pre-Diagnostic Exam?
Yes, we allow you to view and review your exam results with rationale, correct answers, scores, graph and more after you take the FREE Pre-Diagnostic Exam.
How many questions do you have on your database?
Currently, we have 12,000 quality questions in our database developed by a community of registered nurses who have passed the actual NCLEX® exam. And they are still adding more.
What other exam types do you offer?
We offer 5 exam types namely:
- Pre-Diagnostic Exam – which is totally FREE, consists of 265 items and an allotted time of 5 hrs with 1 hour break. This is a mandatory exam in order for us to have an evaluation on your results.
- Simulation Exam – is patterned on actual NCLEX® exam, which consists of 265 items and an allotted time of 5 hrs with 1 hour break. Questions are randomized and combined in all categories. The system has a pass/fail decision on item # 75, the computer will start trigger if the user passed/failed.
- Practice Test – is a Q & A exam, which consists of 75 items with no time limit. Questions are randomized and the answers are shown after you respond to it. Scores are recorded and you can review your exam after you take the test.
- Quiz Exam – is a self assessment exam. You can select your desired nursing concepts in order to strengthen your weak areas.
- Predictor Exam – same as simulation exam, this exam will determine or predict if you are ready to take on the actual NCLEX Exam.
What is the difference between a Practice test and a Simulation test?
Practice test is simply a Q & A exam where answers are shown on each questions with rationale and interactive graph. On the contrary, a simulated exam is like taking the actual NCLEX® exam. Since it is adaptive, the system automatically stops if you pass or fail on question # 75.
What other features do you have that other NCLEX® online reviews don’t have?
- We have 5 question types: Multiple choice, Select all that applies, Fill in the blanks, Hotspots and Drag & Drop features
- In order to build your confidence, we have 5 exam types: Pre-Diagnostic Exam, Simulation Exam, Practice Test, Quiz and Predictor Exam.
- Access to over 12,000 random questions developed by a community of registered nurses that passed the actual NCLEX® exam.
- Visually monitor your learning progress through interactive graphs, charts, statistics and exam results.
- If your internet has been disconnected, you can resume your exam anytime you want at your own pace
- Study smarter by knowing your weak areas and focus on them by customizing your own quiz based on concept categories.
- We are constantly updating our system and we follow the NCSBN® test plan.
Do you accept credit card?
Yes, we accept major credit cards like Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Paypal. To subscribe on our NCLEX® online review just login on www.americandreamreview.com and pay via credit card or paypal. If you have trouble on your payment you may contact us directly.
If you cannot find an answer to your question on any of the links above, please feel free to contact us and we will gladly answer your query.